Portable Rapid Deployment Observation Monitoring System
PROMS is a man portable and can be rapidly deployed within a few minutes.
Engineered to cater for all static and rural surveillance operations.
PROMS provides ultra long Surveillance Target Acquisition utilising its combination of day or night sensor technology.
PROMS provides much larger magnification than standard commercially available spotting scopes in service today.
With its unique remote monitoring system, surveillance operators are able to monitor & record information observed from the target area well away from where the sensor platform is deployed. This allows operators to work in complete safety and allows the use of multiple observers without compromising the position of the sensor platform.
PROMS system comprises of a fluorite lens 82mm OG waterproof telescope, lightweight dual tripod mounting with mechanical pan & tilt, digital colour low light CCD waterproof video camera, night vision image intensified module (optional), 6.4 inch TFT rugged waterproof monitor complete with sunshade, fabric cover for scope and mount, rechargeable battery, all contained in protective portable carry case, black or camouflage fabric. All cabling included up to 90m.
- Colour video display up to 711x magnification
- Optional Night Vision Image Intensified video up to 519x magnification
- Optional naked eye Night Vision Image Intensified observation up to 253x magnification
- Able to monitor and record target information away from sensor platform
- Rapid deployable - man portable (20kg approx.)
- Long Range High Magnification
- All equipment is self contained with it's own webbing back pack
- Provides Extra Security & Stand Off for Operators
Portable Rapid Deployment Observation Monitoring System - PROMS PROMS is a man portable and can be rapidly deployed within a few minutes. Engineered to cater for all static and rural…
Showing 1 — 1 of 1