AstroScope 9350 Night Vision Module for Camcorders
The AstroScope 9350 Night Vision Module is the most advanced Night Vision system available today! Thanks to its modular design, the 9350 Night Vision Module converts virtually any palmcorder or Canon XL2 / XL-H1 COT camcorder into an optimized low-light Night Vision imaging system.
The AstroScope Night Vision Module system is easily moved from camcorder to camcorder or to camera by simply changing bracket assemblies. You can order additional adapter pairs for your cameras (see 9350 Still Digital or 35mm) or even convert your AstroScope 9350 Night Vision Module into a Night Vision pocket scope (see 9350 Pocket Scope).
The AstroScope 9350 Night Vision Module is designed to offer the greatest choice of camera selections for the user. If your application calls for video surveillance, you can order the adapter pairs you require. If you also require the capability to record using a 35mm camera (Nikon or Canon EOS), simply order the adapters for the camera and switch back and forth.
The heart of the modular Night Vision system is the CIU (Central Intensifier Unit), an electro-optical device with communication electronics that ensures proper interface between the camera and the lens. A variety of Gen III and Gen II Central Intensifier Units allow you to tailor a system in terms of resolution, sensitivity, spectral response, gain, output brightness and budget.
Maintains & provides the following features and functions:
- Improve low-light performance by 8 - 10 F-stop light gathering performance
- Extremely High Resolution Imaging
- No Image Vignetting
- Field expedient & easy to use whilst being ruggedised
Dark, moonlit or starlit nights can be imaged as bright, high-resolution scenes easily recorded by the camera’s daylight sensor or film. The AstroScope 9350 Night Vision Module extends the camera’s usable light range without the drawbacks of slower shutter speeds or time integration.
- Bracket assemblies for Sony Camcorders
- Bracket assemblies for Canon camcorders
- Bracket assemblies for Panasonic camcorders
- Law Enforcement
- Government Surveillance
- Correctional Facilities
- Private and Corporate Security Surveillance
- Night-time Video Reporting and News Gathering
- Nocturnal Wildlife Observation
- Low-light scientific research
- Pocket scopes
6.35cm x 10.16cm (D x L)
0.3mW ( 50mA )
Housing Epoxy-coated black aluminium
Epoxy-coated black aluminum
Up to 450 TV lines
* Export of the commodities described herein from the United States of America are strictly prohibited without a valid export licence issued by the U.S. Department of State - Office of Defence Trade Controls prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulation, Parts 120-130 ~ re-export from Australia requires both Australian Department of Defence licensing (www.defence.gov.au/deco/) and US State &/or Commerce Dept's permissions.