TIU 2 Thermal Imaging Camera
TIU 2 THERMAL IMAGING CAMERA
The Ultimate in Day/Night Detection
Totally Light Level independent
CCTV system compatible
Various objective lens options
Thermal band 8-14 microns
- Uncooled thermal engine
- Easy installation
- Remote focusing facility
- Ideal for permanent and temporary installations
- Compatible with all CCTV systems via BNC out
- IP66 rated housing complete with heater and
plate for pan/tilt connection
- Thermal camera designed specifically for the law
TIU2 is a thermal CCTV camera which functions as any CCTV camera but operates in the thermal band. Compatible with existing and new CCTV control systems, TIU 2 represents the ultimate in day night CCTV detection.
Control box with gain, level, focus & polarity.
- Gain automatic/selectable.
- Uncooled 320x240 detector.
- Hybrid ferroelectric staring focal plane array detector.
- 8 - 14 micron spectral wave band.
- 12 volt DC input.
- VMD compatible.
- Environmentally protected IP66 (sensor only)
- NETD .08 degrees C.
- Polarity control black/white hot.
- PAL composite video output
TIU2 150 is a low-cost high-quality thermal camera operating in the 8 to 14 micron wave band for security applications during day and night. Image resolution of 320 x 240 pixels and horizontal angle of view of 6 degrees mean that the TIU can detect a person up to 1.3 km away 24 hours a day in conditions of reduced visibility due to rain, mist (dependent on water particle size) or smoke.
TIU can also be used in fire prevention by detecting heat build-up (hot spots) and creating an early warning through alarms. TIU2 is a fully enclosed camera head and housing for integration into any new or existing surveillance system.
25mmF1 Germanium lens
Angle of view 36 degrees
Minimum focus 1m
75mm F1 Germanium lens
Angle of view 12 degrees
Minimum focus 2m
100mm F1 Germanium lens
Angle of view 9 degrees
Minimum focus 4m
150mmF1 Germanium lens
Angle of view 6 degrees
Minimum focus 7m